Von Karman Towers is situated in the master-planned business development known as Koll Center Irvine in Irvine, California. A premier location within the Orange County Airport area. The building’s exterior is distinctive looking with its white saw-tooth design panels and reflective double-panel blue glass. Lobbies feature granite walls and flooring with side lights at building and tenant space entries, and imported Italian carrera marble . The building’s grounds consist of an award-winning landscape featuring a babbling stream, bamboo forest and reflecting pond with water sculptures. Adjacent six-level parking structure w/ ground level (surface) visitor parking. Unreserved Parking is $80/mo.
• 230,605 SF, Eleven (11) story Class “A” office tower
• Award winning landscaping including a tranquil stream, bamboo forest and reflecting pond with water sculptures
• Located along the San Diego (I-405) Freeway, two blocks from the John Wayne Airport
• Parking Ratio – 4:1,000; adjacent six level garage with ground level (surface) visitor parking
• BOMA Award-Winning Class “A” office building
• Numerous amenities within walking distance; Marriott Hotel, dry cleaners, copy shop, numerous restaurants, 24 Hour Fitness Ultra-Sport
• On-site Management
Website by: Hi Def Spaces
Copyright 2012© 18301 Von Karman. All Rights Reserved.